Whole & Half HogsButchered to your Specifications
Love our pasture raised pork? These hogs have grazed on acorns, pecans, kale, butternut squash, and pumpkins which leads to the most favorable pork!
Due to supply chain complications associated with COVID, whole and half hog orders have a lead time of 2.5-3 weeks.
whole & half hogs
*cut to your specifications (we can help)
*can vary up to 25 lbs
Curious about what this looks like in your freezer?
For 1/2 hog this usually results in:
- 10- 12 lbs. of pork chops
- 1 lb tenderloin
- 18-22 lbs. of ham
- 5 lbs. of trim for ground sausage (you can increase sausage amounts by grinding up the hams or shoulders)
- 18-22 lbs. of ham (or can be ground for sausage same as above for picnic/shoulder)
- 5 lbs of fat
- 8lbs of Boston Butt
- 8lbs. of belly
- 2 lbs. of ribs
- 8 lbs of picnic/shoulder roast
- 2-5 lbs of osso bucco
- 2.5 lbs. skin
- 3lbs of jowls
- 2 feet
- 1 tail.
- Seasoned sausages – extra 50¢/lb.
- Links – extra $1.25/lb. (i.e. bratwursts, Italian, Breakfast…)
- Smoking anything – extra $2/lb. (bacon, andouille, and kielbasa)
- 2 week processing time
- $100 deposit required
Contact Ryan by text, phone, or email.