Whole & Half HogsButchered to your Specifications
Love our pasture raised pork? These hogs have grazed on acorns, pecans, kale, butternut squash, and pumpkins which leads to the most favorable pork!
whole & half hogs
*cut to your specifications (we can help)
*can vary up to 25 lbs
Curious about what this looks like in your freezer?
For 1/2 hog this usually results in:
- 10- 12 lbs. of pork chops
- 1 lb tenderloin
- 18-22 lbs. of ham
- 5 lbs. of trim for ground sausage (you can increase sausage amounts by grinding up the hams or shoulders)
- 18-22 lbs. of ham (or can be ground for sausage same as above for picnic/shoulder)
- 5 lbs of fat
- 8lbs of Boston Butt
- 8lbs. of belly
- 2 lbs. of ribs
- 8 lbs of picnic/shoulder roast
- 2-5 lbs of osso bucco
- 2.5 lbs. skin
- 3lbs of jowls
- 2 feet
- 1 tail.
- Seasoned sausages – extra 50¢/lb.
- Links – extra $1.25/lb. (i.e. bratwursts, Italian, Breakfast…)
- Smoking anything – extra $2/lb. (bacon, andouille, and kielbasa)
- 2 week processing time
- $100 deposit required
Contact Ryan by text, phone, or email.